Thursday, October 29, 2009

IT'S HERE!!SYAFIQ'S PROJECT!!YEAHHH!!


Hi guys!!
At last..here it is..
First,all praise to God Almighty..
I'm very2 sorry for all the inconveniences that I've caused..
I know that all of you must have waited like..10 years..heheh..=p
Thanks to all especially Paula and Shaun..Both of you are so kind!
And also thanks for giving me the extension..Really appreciate it!!huhu=)
So now, enjoy!!

p/s: I would like to forward my apologies if this video is not as good as you expected. Anyway, the viewer rating for this vid is PG due to some blood and explicit scene(in Malaysia)...LOL=p


Cheers,
Syafiq

2 comments:

  1. Hi Syafiq,
    it's great to see you have finished the project. There is a little shock value with the blood and the flat chook. Can you send me your assignment notes as to how you will you use it as a teaching resource and your reflection so I can allocate your final mark.
    cheers Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, i do get what you're trying to say here, but the process of figuring out the msg was a lil tough cos some scenes were just 'empty', yknow what i mean?

    But KUDOS to the animation part of the video!! It's AWESOME!! I just love how the chook moves along with the cars at the back as well as the part where he was ran over by the car... Good job!!

    With more thought put into the message in the video, this will definitely be a great teaching material =)

    ReplyDelete